Rockview Lodge Terms & Conditions
- Check in Between 3pm – 6pm. After 6pm strictly by special arrangement.
- Check out before 10am or by special arrangement.
- Where possible room allocations will be allocated as requested. We reserve the right to amend due to length of stay and general occupancy considerations.
- NO Own ALCOHOL ALLOWED IN POOL AREA OR LUXURY ROOMS; WE HAVE A FULLY LICENSED BAR.
- Should any Alcohol be brought into the Luxury Rooms or Pool Area, there will be a Corkage Fee of R150 per person.
- Upgrades will be at management discretion and availability.
- Smoking of cigarettes etc. in demarcated places only. No smoking permitted in the bedrooms!
- NO MUSIC allowed.
- Appropriate swimwear to be used.
- Residents will not be allowed any visitors unless by prior arrangement.
- Rooms are serviced Monday to Friday.
Should you require a service on Weekends and public holidays, there will be an additional fee of R50 per Luxury Room and R100 per Self Catering Room, and this will be by prior arrangement.
- After 21:00 it is Quiet time. No noise or Swimming!
- No littering, Dustbins are provided.
- Children are permitted. Parents will be responsible for their own children’s behaviour and must be always supervised so as not to disturb other guests.
- Attention is drawn to the “Standard trading conditions & risk warning” signage displayed around the premises.
- Guests will be liable for insuring their own property, possessions, and personal effects. Rock View Lodge and their owners/management/ will not be liable for loss, damage, or theft.
- Be informed that the swimming pool and surrounding area is generally unprotected. No lifesaving facilities exist. These facilities are used at the guest’s discretion and own risk. Guests/parents are responsible for themselves and their children around the swimming pool and surrounding areas. Guests must take note of all risk signage around the pool and surrounding areas.
- Damages beyond normal “wear & tear” will be charged in full at the discretion of management.
- Guests are responsible to hand in their key sets at check out. Failure to do so will result in an extra charge of R200.00 or return by air/road freight at the guest’s expense.
- Rock View Lodge, their owners and management reserve the right of admission to the property. Any bad, disruptive, or abusive behaviour of any sort will not be tolerated. Management reserves all rights to evict the offender to secure or shelter other guests at risk. Firearms or other weapons are strictly prohibited.
Please note our cancellation policy which the guest accepts liability for when making a booking:
Cancellation less than 7 days prior to stay will forfeit their deposit.
Cancellation less than 3 days prior to arrival – No Refunds.
No refunds for early check out
A 10% administration fee on any refunds will be charged
Please re-enquire before making payment to make sure the accommodation is still available.
A 50% deposit payment will secure the room.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT NO BOOKING WILL BE MADE UNLESS A DEPOSIT IS PAID.